The Washington Tourism Alliance continues to monitor the impacts of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and is actively communicating and coordinating with Washington State Department of Commerce, Port of Seattle, Visit Seattle and other partners. We will continue to work with Washington’s tourism industry during this challenging time, and will work with Governor Inslee and the Washington State Department of Commerce to support community mitigation efforts in our state and bolster business recovery efforts for tourism businesses. Below are some resources and ways that you can assist the industry response.
Consumer Travel Advisory
Feel free to refer visitors to a Covid-19 travel advisory we’ve posted on WTA’s consumer travel web site. This advisory is updated daily.
Travel Industry Messages
Resources for Washington State Businesses
- Commerce Small Business, Financial Assistance, and Employment Resources
- Employment Security Department Resources
- WA Labor and Industry Resources
- Governor Inslee’s Resource List for Business Affected by Covid-19
General COVID-19 Information
How You Can HelpWTA is monitoring and reporting Covid-19 impact to the tourism industry. Please let the WTA know if the following happens in your community:
- Closure of tourism-related businesses
- Cancellation of events
- Other major disruptions of business
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this information or any questions