The gracious folks from the Olympia-Lacey-Tumwater Visitor and Convention Bureau have assembled the ultimate Thurston County experience that is sure to leave you smiling with your thumb held high in the air.
Visit the WTA Bidding for Good page to learn more and to place a bid today!
Enjoy a Thurston County Thumbs-Up Experience! Auction package includes:
- Two night stay at Olympia Red Lion Hotel
- Scenic flight for two with views of Mt. Rainier and the Puget Sound
- Two admission passes to Wolf Haven International
- Two admission passes to Olympic Flight Museum
- Two admission passes to Hands On Children’s Museum
- Lunch for two at Rivers Edge Restaurant
- Dinner for two at Budd Bay Cafe
- Three hour Puget Sound sailing tour with Mystic Journeys
- $25 in tokens at Olympia Farmers Market
- Shur-Kleen car wash gift certificate
- Personalized tour of Thurston County with George Sharp, Executive Director of the Olympia Lacey Tumwater Visitor and Convention Bureau